DBA’s 4000 Series disc brake rotors are a direct replacement single-piece brake rotor, designed for drivers seeking upgraded performance braking above and beyond standard OE levels.
Cast from XG-150 high carbon alloyed iron and undergoing Thermal Stability Profiling (TSP), DBA’s metallurgy is able to handle the increased stress and heat generated under intense braking applications, time and time again.
Featuring DBA’s patented Kangaroo Paw ventilation that implements a series of 144 diamond and teardrop patterned pillars, DBA achieves up to a 30% increase in surface area and 20% improvement in cooling efficiency (as compared to a traditional straight vane design).
DBA’s 4000 Series rotors feature:
• XG-150 High Carbon Alloyed Iron
• TSP (Thermal Stability Profiling)
• Thermo-graphic paint markings (THGP)
• Direct replacement suitability
• Moisture proof corrosion protection packaging
PRICED per ONE (Each)